General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in North Little Rock
- A former Top-10 recruit, from North Little Rock, hits transfer portal March 28, 2023, 4:00 AM Arkansas coach Eric Musselman knows how to use the transfer portal. It's expected he will, as he has...
- Former North Little Rock center Ware enters portal March 28, 2023, 12:12 AM Former North Little Rock center Kel'el Ware, who played the 2022-23 season at Oregon, has entered th...
- Chance of damaging winds, hail and tornadoes for much of Arkansas on Friday, forecasters say March 24, 2023, 12:00 PM Severe storms capable of producing damaging winds, hail and tornadoes are expected across Arkansas o...
- Federal Metal Co. to Locate in North Little Rock; $17.8 Million Investment, 40 Jobs March 24, 2023, 3:00 AM Federal Metal plans to be operational mid-2023. The company will be able to recycle more than 3,000 ...
- View all news in North Little Rock
The last job offers in North Little Rock
- Logistics & Warehouse Supply Chain Associate Fastenal
- Accounting & Finance Relationship Banker (Network Expansion New Build) - Chenal Valley - Little Rock, AR JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Sales Branch Manager Herc Rentals Inc.
- Accounting & Finance Fiscal Support Analyst State of Arkansas
- View all jobs in North Little Rock